What does a Wedding Planner do?
We are like God’s of organizing a wedding. A wedding is one of the most significant and happiest events in a couple's life. However, it can also be one of the most stressful. As a Wedding Planner, I help couples with the planning, organization, and management of their wedding. Brides and grooms rely upon their wedding planner to be a calming presence and to also have a voice of reason throughout the wedding process.
Some of the services that we offer are:
- Provides vendor referrals and negotiates contracts; schedules and attends all vendor meetings.
- Tracks deposits and payments for all vendors.
- Creates detailed timelines and floor plans.
- Helps determine and manage your budget, as well as tracks deposits and payments.
- Attends site tours and menu tastings.
- Brainstorms style ideas and coordinates design details.
- Coordinates hotel room blocks and transportation.
- Manages the rehearsal.
- Oversees everything on the wedding day (makes sure everyone adheres to the timeline, handles snafus, manages vendors, and executes your vision on-site).
As a professional Wedding Planner I´ll keep track of your budget and handle the logistics. This is a skill that many can learn, but only the best planners have the years of experience and credentials that set them above the rest.