What does a Wedding Coordinator do?
While a wedding planner is involved in the planning process from day one from the invitations, booking vendors, and more, a day of coordinator works with you in the weeks leading up to your big day to oversee all of the thoughtful planning you’ve put into the event.
Our responsable of Wedding Coordinator respond to emails from our clients and vendors while also managing the minute details of the ceremony, like the table arrangements. She provides expert support to the couples before and on their wedding day to make the event run as smoothly as possible. The primary duties of our wedding coordinator include:
- Meeting with the couple a few weeks before the wedding
- Communicating with vendors to confirm logistics and review contracts
- Creating a comprehensive timeline and floor plans
- Completing a final checkup on the venues for the ceremony and reception
- Addressing any overlooked details
- Managing the rehearsal
- Overseeing all aspects of the wedding day ceremony
Key for any wedding couple is to surround yourself by organised people!!